How to Make Money with a Free Google Blogger Blog

   ...Just A Few Good Reasons Why I Recommend Using Free Google Blogger for Your Website, Blog or Integrated (With Both: A Blog + Website)

"How to Make Money with a Free Google Blogger Blog".
Here's an article I've been following and commenting on for close to three years:

Below, are a few important points the writer, MakinBacon makes that you may find helpful while processing which platform to use:
  • "Before doing anything else, someone hoping to blog has to make the decision to either focus on gathering readers or create an income stream; it's as simple as that.

  • The reason why it's so effective is it's optimized right out of the box, so you can for the most part just start putting up your articles right from the get go.

  • The majority of people believe a Google Blogger blog is too plain to make money, but the reality is that's the real secret behind its success. Oh you can make it appear quality if you decide to, but you're defeating the purpose if you do."

Want to read the entire article? 

While there, be sure to check out the comments as well because there's a lot you can learn from them:

How to Make Money with a Free Google Blogger Blog   

Live Google Blogger Workshops (New York City):

From time-to-time I teach a live Google Blogger workshop to help newbies cut to the chase and easily get started. Even though, it's actually very simple to use, not everyone has the necessary time to read tons of information to learn it.


  • In these workshops I pinpoint exactly what you need to know and provide a free and easy Step-By-Step guide to get you going.


The next workshop coming up can be found here

 If you miss that one, get in touch with me and I'll put you on the Blogger VIP Workshop Mailing List, or you can simply join my NY Bloggers Meetup and receive automatic announcements as they are published.

Joining can't be any easier: with 1-click and it's FREE with over 500 members.

P.S. One more piece of advice: I know how popular WordPress is today -- but believe me (and why shouldn't you; I have over 10 years' experience with it)  if you're in a hurry to sell and make money, Google Blogger is the key to your success. That's my opinion because I know most of you didn't go into business to spend hundreds of hours learning to design complicated websites even if there's no coding required with WordPress just like with Google Blogger.

Google Blogger is different. It's fun & free. It's effective. It's remarkably user-friendly. I think so! You decide.

Need Help? Solutions Are Available.