Friends, we're meeting up at the Rubin Museum
which has been named by The New York Times, as...
"Divine... One Of The Coolest, Calmest Spots In Town"!
Art by Katie Skelly, Karma-Con, Rubin Museum Exhibition (2013)
I would be delighted to have the pleasure of your company if you can join us for our next social at this attractive venue.
Important Ticket Information:
Tickets: $10 if you RSVP here on our group site: http://www.meetup.com/Zorkas-VisibleArtists/events/120019492/?action=edit
Otherwise, in person $20 (cash only and seating cannot be guaranteed)
Here's what's happening:
Friend2Speak2.com, a Sponsor has made special arrangements with the Rubin Museum to reserve select tables that will comfortably seat us in a semi-private, beautiful, warm and welcoming space!
We're easy to find:
Walk right in... The lounge is located directly to your left when you arrive in the Museum's lobby.
Our table is located immediately to your right as you enter the lounge.
We'll spend a couple of hours socializing and getting to know each other with plenty of time left-over after the Meetup to tour the Rubin galleries which contain the western world's premier Himalayan art collection -- solo or with fabulous new friends -- whichever suits you best!
- Admission to the galleries is FREE on Fridays from 6pm to 10pm which allows us to spend extra time after our Meetup hanging without having to end the evening until closing time.
- Table service is available and please note that you are responsible for your own drinks, food and tips. Or, you can order straight from the bar if you prefer.
Here's what's on the Agenda for the evening to get the conversation sparks flying for fast and easy connections to celebrate our new friendships:
- Friend2Speak2.com is hosting this Meetup -- and everything is optional!
- You may, if you wish, join us with the intention to seek out at least one person to speak with who has the same interests that you do. It can be anything you want: such as art, books, sports, film, restaurants; whatever you enjoy the most!
- Idea: Why not bring with you also the intention to have a conversation with at least one other person who has very different interests or point of view so that you can learn something new, something interesting; something which may amuse or amaze you?
- This get-together is meant to be totally informal and relaxed. Please feel free to wander around if you want to checkout the bookstore, art or bar.
- Just be sure to return back to us because we'll want to speak with you some more for sure!
Food + 2-for-1 Drinks: For the budget-conscious, there is no minimum purchase required!
- The K2 Lounge offers a special Pan Asian Tapas menu
- Happy Hour runs from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. with a 2-for-1 special on all beer, wine and well drinks (super-reasonably priced and you can split the order with another guest and you'll both $ave money!)
Just to spotlight a few of my favorites, which they serve:
- Naan Pizzas: grilled tandoori naan, spicy tomato sauce, mozzarella and aged gruyère. Select one topping:Tandoori Chicken or Three Cheese (I ordered these the last time to share and they were absolutely delicious!)
- Smoked Salmon: pickled shallots, Himalayan toast points
- Coriander Shrimp: grilled and served in the shell, cucumber mint raita
- & Much, much more...!
Very much looking forward to seeing you at the K2 Lounge!
Your first call is totally free. No Payment Required to Try Us!
Friend2Speak2 / FaceBook Page
Connect with us... CLICK Link above to LIKE our FaceBook Page & we'll LOVE you forever!!