Welcome to the Blogosphere!
A noisy, hectic place getting louder with every passing second. New Blogs springing up, offering a regurgitation of the same topics. Multiple screens luring your visitors here, there and everywhere.
Meet Poutsch: Your Free Interactive Opinion Toolbox
If you're feeling serious doubts -- don't rush to abandon your Blog, just yet.
There's something very good and useful happening with technology to help you engage your Blogs' visitors that you need to learn about. Finally, pure interactive engagement in the form of Poutsch.com has arrived providing you and your readers with a new level of experience, never seen before!
6pm - 6:30pm
Check-in, meet and greet + pre-presentation networking:
- Please pickup your name tag upon arrival
- Bring at least 30 business cards
- Complimentary light refreshments (beer and soda) will be served courtesy of Poutsch.com
6:30pm - 7:30pm
Presentation with Q&A by Felix Winckler, COO, Poutsch.com:
Why you should embed a Poutsch question on your site
How Poutsch question widgets allow Bloggers to better understand their audience
Find out if you'e thinking what your audience is thinking
Give your visitors a voice and find out what they think through the qualitative and quantitative data aggregated for you on Poutsch
How to build a community faster
How anyone can participate in one click
How to increase the stickiness of your blogs and websites
Why embedding Poutsch questions will make your audience come back more often and for longer periods, and much, much more!
Post-presentation networking and social time
- To experience Poutsch before our Meetup, go to https://poutsch.com
- For more information on the Poutsch question widgets, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out http://poutsch.com/developers/widget
- Read the Poutsch Blog: http://blog.poutsch.com/
- Follow Poutsch on Twitter: @poutsch
- Melchior Schöller (CEO): email@example.com
- Etienne Adriaenssen (CTO): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felix Winckler (COO): email@example.com
"Poutsch brings the world’s opinions into a global conversation"
"Poutsch is Quora for polls"
"Twitter meets SurveyMonkey"