One of the most exciting, pioneering and confusing topics for B2B and B2C marketers today is marketing automation.
While the industry is completely absorbed in discussing hot topics like content marketing, nurture and real time personalization, there exists very little guidance on the foundational components of marketing automation, like:
- How do you quantify your success?
- How do you hire?
- How will your problem statements change?
- How will you know if you are doing it right?
This training will give you an experience-based view into all the considerations you have started, or will shortly need to start addressing in your adoption of marketing automation.
- You will learn how to mitigate the risks associated with hiring, vendor selection, planning your marketing automation adoption plan, measuring your success, and the guaranteed nature of marketing automation as a change agent in your organization.
- You will learn your options on how to scale, how to position, how to measure and fundamentally how to pioneer marketing automation in your organization.
- And of course, you will learn why it is important to do so in the first place!
TAKEAWAYS: If you don’t manage your adoption of marketing automation, it will manage you.
If you ignore the foundational components of marketing automation (talent, process, planning, systems), you won’t be successful with the fancy stuff people like to talk about! (nurture, content, reporting, revenue).
- Prepare for a culture shift towards marketing automation … never easy, always worth it.
- With great power comes great responsibility (owning marketing automation in your organization).
HERE'S JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT DIRECTING YOUR OWN SUCCESS PATH WITH MARKETING AUTOMATION ADOPTION:
- Know your options in the labor market for marketing automation
- How to build an RFP for marketing automation, new and existing clients
- Strategies to navigate the partner ecosystem
- Learn what you don't know you don't know, and learn how to learn more
- Ways to quantify your success with marketing automation
- Methods to avoid common pitfalls to adopting marketing automation
MEET YOUR PRESENTER: Maneeza Aminy, CEO, Marvel Marketer
"Maneeza Aminy is a visionary thought leader; changing the way marketers do business."
Maneeza is CEO of Marvel Marketers, an expert marketing automation and strategy consultancy.
She has worked with 250+ brands personally, including Google, RingCentral and Extreme Networks.
A previous Marketo and Salesforce employee, she speaks often as an expert on marketing industry trends.
She has been cited for her expertise by RevEngine Magazine identified as a Top 21 Thought Leader in the industry.
Maneeza is also an Adjunct Professor of Economics and has worked with SAAS and CRM for most of her career.
HERE'S HOW TO LEARN ABOUT USHERING YOUR ORGANIZATION TO THE NEXT PHASE OF DIGITAL MARKETING WITH MARKETING AUTOMATION:
For a VERY LIMITED TIME, and if you order tickets early you'll get Deep Discounts:
Space is limited... All discounts will expire at midnight on March 2, 2016!
To qualify for the savings, please use this link and include the appropriate promo codes when registering, here: http://bit.ly/AutomationMeet
MUG2: Bringing a 2nd person from your organization? Save even more: pay only $1,196 for their admission (with this promo code you receive an additional 20% discount off with your early registration)*
MUG3: Use this promo code if you're bringing a 3rd person from your organization, their admission is only $1,121 (you receive a full 25% discount off by registering early)*
*Even more savings!
Wondering about who else will be there?
Today, automated marketing is no longer a matter of choice. Most guests at this event must get started in order to become savvy marketers who can prove their contribution to their organization's bottom line.
Many of our guests are highly likely to be struggling with not having planned for a majority of these components.
And, while this training is designed for folks in their 0-6 month adoption of any marketing automation platform, many executives, managers and business owners of current mature adoptions will relate to one or more of these considerations.
Please attend to share with us your most winning -- along with your greatest marketing automation challenges.
Very much looking forward to catching up with you in Chicago!
Zorka Marketing PLUS Promotion
P.S. I hope you'll grab this opportunity before it expires so that you too will become the super-hero of your very own marketing automation story!
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business Gleacher Center
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 6061
13/30/2016 8:00 AM - 3/31/2016 5:00 PM
Upcoming Free Live Event on May 7, 2016 in New York City:
Thinking of an MBA? The New York QS MBA event is a great opportunity to get all your questions answered in one place.
As an attendee you will become eligible to apply for a pool of $1.7M exclusive MBA scholarships.
Free entry if you feeling destined for a far better career and more professional options!
Click here for FREE ADMISSION with my exclusive link: http://goo.gl/Ol55gE